Your PS5 is white. You want a black PS5. Congrats: you found it. This is not a PS5 skin. This is not a PS5 plastidip tutorial. This is a custom PS5 faceplate. A true replacement cover plate in pure Matte Black. You're welcome.
dbrand is ASKING to get sued.... - PS5 DarkPlates - YouTube
Feb 15, 2021 · The Dbrand Darkplates is a matte black faceplate that’s engineered to fit on the PS5, turning the white and black gaming device into a sleek, blacked-out machine. The plates are easy to install, and Dbrand clearly had some fun in the design by giving the Darkplates’ interior a pattern they’re referring to as a “familiar-but-legally ...
PS5 DBrand Dark Plates - Unboxing & Installation - YouTube
Feb 18, 2021 · Skin and accessory company Dbrand is now selling its black plates for the PlayStation 5 console. The release, which was announced on Twitter, is currently available for the Digital Edition of the new Sony system. The Verge reports that the company released the panels for the standard edition of the console last week. Dbrand Confirms On Twitter
Black PS5 Plates Install Tutorial [ Dbrand Dark Plates ...
Whether it's a perfect headshot or a perfect PS5 wrap, you'd rather die than settle for less. Considering your KDRs, you know you aren't long for this world - that changes now that you've found dbrand. Our PS5 skins won't make you better at video games (we're robots, not miracle workers), but they'll at least satisfy your cravings for perfection.
The plates are easy to install, and Dbrand clearly had some fun in the design by giving the Darkplates’ interior a pattern they’re referring to as a “familiar-but-legally-distinct apocalyptic spin on the classic PlayStation button shapes.”
If you were lucky enough to have scooped up a Sony PlayStation 5 during one of the brief windows in which they’ve been available, you may have found yourself put off by the controversial bright white color scheme of the console. Well, now custom skins-maker Dbrand has a solution for you in the form of their new Darkplates.
You guessed it - this is where dbrand comes in. With our one-of-a-kind build it yourself skin customizer, you can build your own custom Xbox One, Xbox One S skins, or PS4 skins to turn your console into a trophy piece. Click through to start customizing.
Thanks to their forced voluntary participation in our research study, we can confidently claim that 99.98% of humans can successfully install Darkplates. The other 0.02%? Let’s just say their families are “missing” them.